Right off the top, allow me to differentiate between Full Service Coordination and Day of Coordination services.
Full Service: "I'm overwhelmed, I don't know where to start, I need all the help I can get!" Coordination usually begins shortly after engagement (6-18 months in advance) and includes helping find locations, choosing vendors, help make budgets and making payments, sending invitations, recording RSVPs, and more!
Day Of: "I'm a hands-on kind of gal, I've got lots of help, I just need a little assistance along the way." The Coordinator usually begins their actual duties a month before the event but mostly is concentrated on the 'Day Of' events.
Just to be clear... There really is no such thing as a "DAY OF" anything. The planning starts at least a month out, and includes coordinating the final details of your wedding.
As a Day of Coordinator (DOC). I am here to help in any way I can to make the planning process easier, but ultimately the decisions are left to you - the bride. I will be asking you TONS of questions because the DAY OF your event, I want to make sure I know even the smallest detail.
And I am not just a Coordinator for Amazing Sounds, but separate "Day Of" coordination services are also available to clients that would like, or are required (by some venues), to have such services for their special day.
As a bride myself not too long ago, I remember just how stressful the days leading up to the Wedding can be...but it doesn't have to be. The key here is...I take the stress off you and make sure all the efforts you put into place within the last 6 months of planning are all going to come together perfectly.
Here are some of the services I provide as your Day of Coordinator:
Preparation prior to Wedding Day
- Initial consultation to explain the planning & coordination process
- Unlimited communication (this includes phone, email, or just meet for a cup of coffee)
- Advice on how to personalize your wedding and how to stay within your budget
- Two weeks prior to the ceremony, all vendors listed on the contract will be contacted to verify details of their services
On Your Wedding Day
- Manage and Coordinate with all wedding vendors
- Organize the wedding party
- Direct decoration setup at ceremony & receptions sites
- Organize & distribute all flowers to wedding party, family members & special guests
- Coordinate the wedding ceremony
- Check for any items necessary to properly conduct the ceremony (candle, sand, roses, etc)
- Oversee ushers & guest book attendants
- Properly line up processional & cue musicians
- Place table names, place cards, favors, toasting glass & serving set
- Coordinate entertainment and all announcements/events during reception
- Ensure payment of vendor tips & balances (if requested)
- Return any personal or rented items to their owners
- Be prepared to meet any emergency situation that may arise
- And SO MUCH MORE!
The most important service I provide is support and understanding during the planning as well as on your Wedding Day. I will take care of the "behind the scene" situations so you don't have to. If you need a shoulder to cry on (or get mad at)...I will be there. If you just need to talk to someone outside the family and friends realm...I will be there. If you're having any problems...I will be there.
Enjoy your wedding...let me worry about the little things so you don't have to.